Submit: Executive Summary, Cover Letters (3), & Resumes (3)
Use the following link:
BotsIQ 2022-23 Documentation Submission Rules and Regulations:
- In order to participate in the competitions, every BotsIQ team is responsible for submitting all required documentation to BotsIQ.
- All documentation must be submitted by its due date. (See the BotsIQ Documentation Rubric for due dates.)
- Teams will earn 1 bonus point per section that is submitted by 11:59 PM the day BEFORE documentation is due.
- Example: If a documentation section is due by February 1st, a team will earn a bonus point for the section if it is submitted by 11:59 PM on January 31st.
Sections submitted later than two business/school days from 5PM of the due date will lose 5 points per section that is tardy.
- Each school (not each team) may request a 48 hour extension via email per competition year to avoid this penalty. This extension must be emailed directly to JoAnna Dehler ([email protected]) before 5PM on the due date. Requests received later than 5PM will be denied.